Sunday, September 23, 2007

Luscious P UNDERCOVER

The Adventure Begins





THE SECRET WORLD OF SECOND CYBERLIVES
by Luscious P




Hi everyone, I’m back from my latest cyberadventure.



I’m sure some of you have noticed that I, Luscious P, have been AWOL for awhile. My assignment has been to scope out one of those “second” life cybersites. So I packed my little overnight cyberbag, put on my little red skirt and white silk shirt, slipped on the red stilettos, did my hair in a French twist, you know, to look “classy.” A dash of Glossy Red lipstick and I was ready to go.



For once the Cybertrain was on time. I was quite surprised at all the people at the station who had the same ticket as I. People of all ages, most I’d have to describe as nondescript, a couple though, were attractive.



As we headed down the cyberrail I checked out some of the other passengers. A man smiled shyly at me. Partially balding, kinda pudgy with a sweet cherubic face, everything item of clothing he wore… a shade of brown. I caught a woman staring at me. Tall and thin with pinched features, she wore the latest Anne Klein and I know for a fact that she paid at least six hundred smackeroos for the oversized gaudy purse she carried.



We pulled into the station and then I traipsed up the stairs of the Cybersubway to CyberCity then down Cyber Way to where I could see the large sprawling building with the blue neon sign, “NextLife,” that glowed in the computer-generated darkness.



All us “newbies” sat in a darkened auditorium for the NextLife orientation. We were instructed on how to choose an “avatar.” The avatar was to be our new “NextLife” identity. We could pick and choose who and what we wanted to be. We could change anything we wanted. Be taller, thinner, different color hair or just hair for those bald guys that never checked out Bowsley’s Hair Club For Gullible Men. Heck, I thought, I could order up some 34DDDD boobies if I wanted. But I have to tell you having a pair of giant knockers has never been on my wish list… Hey, wait a sec, I thought, why not? I always wanted to know what life was like for a chick with massive mammaries and here was my chance!


We were given a map of NewLife City and a Search Menu then instructed on how to right-click on someone’s avatar and view their “profile.” Then we were given discount coupons to several of the Nextlife restaurants and clubs plus a free facial and makeover at one of the NextLife “glamour” studios.



It was too much fun picking my avatar. I kept my same weight, a hundred and twenty two pounds, height, five foot seven. Same facial features, green eyes, perfect lips, high cheekbones, long hair but I changed my color to raven black. I chose a virtual outfit that matched mine even though I kinda contemplated the little black leather skirt and bustier a little longer than I should have, then I was ready for my “NextLife.” Or so I thought.



I gathered up the Map and Search Menu and headed out. Right off the bat a very good-looking--but too pretty--man approached me. He greeted me then asked if I would like for someone, (him), to show me around. I thought, hmmm, should I hook up with someone right away?



“No thanks,” I said. “I think I’d like to mosey around by myself for a while.”

“Be that way,” he said then he slinked off.



People milled around. Funny, none of them were fat nor what you would call, unattractive, or as my friend, Tony, would say, 'dogs'. Most were good looking, but what some wore ran a fantastical gamut of epicurean imaginations gone wild. The streetlights glowed a golden yellow, while various kinds of music blended together from the clubs that lined both sides of the street. It sorta had a Bourbon Street feel to it, but with a Sci-Fi Harlequinnish twist.



I spotted a little bar tucked in between two clubs. The sign in neon red, “The Big Sleep.” A band played jazz from somewhere in the rear. I made my way through thick blue clouds of smokey darkness and the people, or “avatars” that sat at tables or the booths that lined one wall till I found a little table near the bandstand. The musicians played a slow sexy tune for a couple that swayed around a tiny dance floor set in black and white tile.








“Can I get you something, honey?” It was the waitress. Her bright orange lacquered beehive was at least eighteen inches high, vivid blue eyes peered through thick cat’s eyes glasses.



“Whiskey on the rocks?” It felt good to sit down and chill to some excellent music while I planned my next move.



“Sure, honey, coming right up.” She smiled at me with over painted ruby red lips then sashayed back to the long wooden bar where a muscled bound Greek god mixed drinks.



I leaned back and crossed my legs and watched the band play.


“Cigarette?” A woman stood at my table. She was dressed very nicely, a designer suit, her skin glowed and her shiny dark auburn hair was cut in a pageboy.



“Sure,” I said. “I’m surprised to see smoking is still legal.”



“May I join you?” She had a smile on her face that didn’t quite reach her eyes.



“Sure, have a seat.”



“Thanks,” she said as she sat down then slid two slender cigarettes between her raspberry lips. She held a silver plated lighter under the tips then when they glowed bright orange she handed one to me. “I read in the NextLife Daily Herald that the Nextlife City Council is considering an ordinance that would ban smoking in public places.”



I took a drag off the cigarette then shook my head. “Damn, not in cyberworld too.”



“Cyberworld is not immune from busybodies and do-gooders.”

“But still, this is cyberworld, I thought we had more latitude to “express” ourselves here.




I leaned back and crossed my legs and took another drag off the cigarette. “Have you been at NewLife for very long?”



“This is my second year here. You’re new right?”

“Ahunh, I just walked into my new life today.”



Smoke drifted from her lips. “So what do you do for a living?”


Oh no! I had forgotten I’d need some sort of “profession.” I needed to pick something that any dummy could do. And fast!



“I’m a psychologist,” I said. “And you?”

She gave me another one of those curiously flat smiles. “How interesting, I’m a psychoanalyst.”



“That is interesting,” I said. Good grief, I thought, now I have to act all brainac around this woman.


“What area of psychology are you in?” she said as the waitress sat my drink down on the table in front of me.


“Sex Therapy,” I said. “How much is the drink?” I asked the waitress.



“I started a tab for you, Sugarlips.” She looked at my new companion. “Anything for you, Ronnie?”



“The usual,” Ronnie said.

“Right, the usual.” She winked at Ronnie then left.



“So you’re Ronnie?” I said.

“Yes,” she said, “and you’re?”



Not your type, I thought. “I’m Amelie. Nice to meet you Ronnie.”



“Nice to meet you, Amelie.” She took a long drag off her cigarette and gave me another one of her smiles. Feral, I thought. She’s feral.



“Hi Ronnie, hi new NewLifer.” One of the musicians from the band stood at our table.

“Godfrey, come join us,” Ronnie said.

“Don’t mind if I do,” he said as he pulled out a chair.


He was a bit over six foot tall and had the features of an Italian. The dark hair, beautiful golden brown eyes, very nice lips, a ready smile. The much bigger boobs I had chosen made it a little harder for me to breathe. I wished I could just lean forward and let them rest on the table to give my back a break from carrying such a heavy load.



“So you two know each other?” I said to Ronnie and Godfrey.

“We do,” Godfrey said. He stuck out his hand, “and you are?”


“Amelie,” I said as I shook his hand. His grip was nice and warm.


He smiled at me. “Nice to meet you, Amelie. I think we’ll all get along quite famously.” He smiled at Ronnie. “Don’t you agree, Ronnie?”



Ronnie smiled her little feral smile. “Why yes, Godfrey, I believe we will.”





Next: Luscious P continues her explorations through the world of Second Life.
Luscious P UNDERCOVER Part Deaux

No comments:

Death by 1000 Papercuts

Attempting the roll back of the nanny-state: one papercut at a time.

Since 2007

"A Rip-Snortin" Gang of Hard-Living, Rightwing Cutthroats "

  • Classy Dame -- Little Baby Ginn
  • Cigar Afficinado --Mondoreb
  • Marijuana Girl- Luscious P(each)
  • Coffee Boy----Giant Scrotum Man
Add to Technorati Favorites

My Blogger Panel